Soil application – 1 kg Shakthi Black Carbon per acre
Foliar application – ¼ kg Shakthi Black Carbon in 100 liter water per acre
Do not mix with acidic type fertilizers, which is not compatible with Shakthi Black Carbon.
Keep it in Cool and Dry place. Keep away from Children and Pets.
• Stimulate plant growth
• Promote root development
• Stimulate seed germination
• Increase yield and improve quality of plants
• Improve nutrient uptake through the leaves and roots
• Improve the effectiveness of pesticides
• Soil conditioner improve the soil structure
• Fertilizer efficiency promoter
• Increase capacities of water holding and cation exchange
• Reduce pesticide residue
• Prevent soil from contamination of heavy metallic ions
• Enhance soil ability of anti hard water
80% Humic acid. Fulvic acid.granules.